- Just getting started? Consider the purpose and genre of
playing to determine acoustic, electric, nylon string, steel string, etc., and size of the student playing. There are
a variety of guitar sizes for students to "grow" into as they play. Also, consider borrowing an instrument
from a friend or family member until you are ready to make an investment.
- Ready to make an investment? New or used? There are so many options.
- Our studio go-to store? Our go-to store for string instruments is Strait Music. However, there are also
a lot of other good resources out there.
- Where else to shop?
Consider Guitar Center, Sam's, Costco, Wal-mart, Target, Toy's R Us, Ebay, Craig's List, local music centers,
- Books? Mel Bay's Beginning Guitar or Ukulele.
And, we pull music from a variety of resources based on the student's interests.
- Other stuff? We will gladly assist with any questions regarding instruments and purchases. Feel free
to contact us.
|Owen performing "Tonight You Belong To Me"